Become a Member of Bolton TogetherWorking together collaboratively to improve the quality of life for communities
The Benefits of becoming a member include:
- Being part of a Bolton Based network of community and voluntary sector organisations delivering services for children, young people and families
- Being made aware of new funding opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of the delivery of large contracts
- Being kept informed of strategic and operational developments in Bolton
- Working collaboratively to retain investment in Bolton based providers
- Enabling the best support possible to be available to children, young people and families in Bolton
Your organisation will:
Deliver support to children, young people and/or families in Bolton
Be a registered charity or not for profit organisation
Be based in Bolton or already deliver services in Bolton
Be contract ready – this means you have the necessary policies in place for Safeguarding, Data Protection and Health and Safety and the appropriate insurance for your service offer.
Our Current Members
Find out more about our Bolton Together Members and how they support children, young people and families...